With your wedding day right around the corner, you are bound to get wedding jitters. We understand how important the day is for you, hence we have a list of notes that'll help things run smoother on your big day, and ensure that you don't miss out on anything important.
1. Keep yourself properly hydrated on your wedding day as it can get a bit exhausting. To remain in a cheerful mood, keep some snack and water handy.
2. Try out your makeup routine prior to your wedding day to finalise the look you want to go with on the main day.
3. Have a medicine kit and mini sewing kit ready for any sort of emergency!
4. Grab a pair of extra shoes that you're comfortable in. Keep your shoes close as you might want to change into them at any point of the day.
5. Lastly, make sure that you have a good time because it's your day and you should enjoy it to the fullest!
It's easy to get swooned over the breathtaking assortment of wedding attires. Fret not! We've put together a list of things to make sure the most important dress you'll ever wear reflects your personal style.
1. While choosing your attire, keep the wedding venue in mind!
2. Make sure you do your homework well by checking the latest trends online.
3. Take your mom, sister or a friend along with you for second opinions and a stress-free shopping experience!
4. Don't hold back from giving an honest opinion. The more you express freely about what you're looking for, the better chances you have of finding it.